Recommendation / Conditions and Important Information
You can use the internet trading service only if you have opened unitholder account directly with the Management Company.
You must keep your own Password confidential.
For security reasons, please change Login Name and Password once you use this service at the first time.
The system will be automatically logged off after 10 minutes of inactivity and required to log in again.
If you have entered wrong Login Name and/or Password more than 3 times, the system will immediately be suspended. If you would like to use this service, please request for new Password by clicking "Forgot Password".
You can use the internet trading system everyday, 24-hour a day (24/7). However, the subscription/redemption/switching transactions can be executed before 3.30 p.m. on the trading day of each fund. For KWI MONEY, the redemption and/or switch-out transaction can be executed before 1.00 p.m. on the trading day of each fund only. In this case, the price of the investment units as of transaction date (the trading day that your transaction is executed) will be used for the unit allotment of your investment.
In case that you made the subscription/redemption/switching transactions on the holiday of each fund or after 3.30 p.m. on the trading day of each fund or after 1.00 p.m. on the trading day of KWI MONEY, your transaction will be proceeded on the next trading day. In this case, the price of the investment units as of transaction date (the next trading day that your transaction is executed) will be used for the unit allotment of your investment.
You should log off whenever you are not using the system.
The Management Company will send the link to your given email address for creating your own Login Name and Password. Such information must be handled with utmost caution. In the event that your personal information such as email address, contact address, bank account for receiving the redemption proceeds is changed/amended/added, please contact us immediately at Tel. 02-844-0123 press 1 to update those changes in our records.
Please carefully read terms and conditions in the Internet Application Form prior to using the service.
* Investment involves risks. Investors should carefully study the product features, terms and conditions, performance and risk factors before making investment decisions. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. For investment in the funds with offshore investment exposure and without full hedging of currency risk, investors may experience currency losses or profits, or get back less than their initial investment.
1. Investment in investment units is not bank deposits and is subject to certain risks. Investors may receive the amount of return either more or less than the money in which the investors initially invested. In case of extraordinary circumstances, the investors may not receive the redemption proceeds within the specified period and/or may not be able to redeem the investment units according to their instruction. Investors should carefully consider to only invest in the fund which matches to their investment objective and risk tolerance level and understand the risk associated with them.
2. For investment in the funds with offshore investment exposure and without full hedging of currency risk, investors may experience currency losses or profits, or receive a return less than their initial investment.
3. Investment in Retirement Mutual Fund (RMF) Long Term Equity Fund (LTF) and Super Savings Fund (SSF)
Investments in LTF (Class Tax deduction) from 1st January 2020 onwards cannot be used for a tax deductible.
Investors are not permitted to sell, transfer, pledge or use the investment units of RMF, LTF (Class Tax deduction and Class SSF) and SSF as collateral.
Unitholders may lose tax privileges from failure to comply with terms and conditions of investments in these funds specified by the Revenue Department. In such event, investors would be liable to return tax benefits previously received within the specified time frame or incur additional charges and/or interest according to the tax Revenue Code. As such, Investors should fully review and understand the terms and conditions of investment in SSF, RMF or any other mutual funds qualified for income tax exemption (collectively “Tax-Exempted Mutual Fund"), seek more clarification as necessary and obtain tax manual from the Management Company or selling agent. From Tax Year 2022 onwards, to exercise the income tax exemption right on investment in Tax-Exempted Mutual Fund, unitholder must make a request to the Management Company to submit and disclose any information related to your investment in Tax-Exempted Mutual Funds to the Revenue Department in accordance with the regulations, conditions and procedures prescribed by the Revenue Department.
The redemption or switching-out transaction of RMF, LTF (Class Tax deduction and Class SSF) and SSF can be proceeded via internet trading system only for the investment units complying with investment and tax conditions. Unitholders must specify the investment units (instead of amount) in the redemption or switching order to avoid any breach of investment conditions.
4. Investment in mutual fund contains certain risks, please carefully study the fund's features, terms and conditions, performance, risks and tax manual before making investment. Investor should study the information in the latest update prospectus to support in decision making and keep it for future reference. For more information or details aside from those provided in this website, please contact the Management Company or selling agents appointed by the Management Company.
5. The measurement of investment performance of the mutual funds in this website is calculated in accordance with the standards specified by the Association of Investment Management Companies (AIMC). Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
6. The approval by the Office of the SEC for the establishment and management of mutual funds in this website does not imply that the SEC Commission or the Office of the SEC has certified the accuracy of information in the prospectus or guaranteed of price of investment units.
7. A mutual fund is a juristic person, separated from the Management Company. Therefore, the Management Company does not have any obligation to make up for any loss on investment. The performance of the mutual fund does not depend upon the Management Company's financial conditions or operational performance in any respect.
8. Investors can check information that may affect their investment decision such as transactions with connected persons or at the Office of the SEC or via its website (www.sec.or.th) or the Management Company website.
9. The Management Company allows its employees and staff to personally invest in securities, provided that such investment is in line with the business ethics and the announcements specified by the Association of Investment Management Companies (AIMC), and shall be disclosed to the Management Company so that the Management Company can monitor and supervise the securities trading made by them.
10. The Management Company may also invest in securities or other assets for its own account in the same way as it invests for mutual funds pursuant to the rules and regulations stipulated by the Office of the SEC. For more information or details regarding investment for the Management Company's account, please contact the Management Company, selling agents and the Office of the SEC.
11. All information contained in this website are collected and prepared with good faith with our attempt to use reliable source to ensure the accuracy of information. However, the Asset Management Company and its executives including director, officer, or employee do not guarantee the correctness, reliability and completeness of such information for whatever reasons and shall not be liable or responsible to any person for any harm, loss or damage in any connection with all access of the website or use of information. Investors should exercise due care or acquire supplementary information from other sources to support their consideration. The Management Company reserves the right to revise or withdraw any information from time to time without notice.
12. The Management Company reserves the right to refuse or suspend any subscription, allocation and/or transfer of mutual fund units, directly or indirectly, requested by US Person.
13. To amend or modify any report, content, data, text and media on this website by whatever means, whether intentionally or not, or without our prior authorization, in a way which results in damage to the property or reputation of another company or person, is an unlawful act. Aside from civil liability for compensation, the person committing such an act may be subject to criminal punishment.
Additional warnings for Click for Funds
14. Additional conditions for making transactions via the Internet (please refer to other conditions as specified in the prospectus of each fund)
In the event of technical disruptions, whether caused by the unitholder, the Management Company or other related parties which may result in the transaction being unsuccessful or incomplete, the Management Company reserves the right to consider the decision of the management company shall be deemed final.
The subscription order shall be completed only if the Management Company can successfully proceed the direct debit from the bank account of unitholder or other means (if any) for the subscription payment.
Any redemption or switching transaction which results in the remaining balance or units lower than minimum requirements as specified in the prospectus, the Management Company reserves the right to redeem all remaining units together with this redemption or switching transaction.
Investors have studied the prospectus and important information of this mutual fund and have read the warnings and conditions above. Click “Accept" to continue further process or “Cancel" to return to main page.